Wednesday 10 September 2014

Lucy

O my god, to be honest with you, I kinda feel a little bit stupid after watching this movie...
Lucy is such a great action movie I ate all my popcorn without noticing.

The Story:



Lucy goes about a woman that accidentally gets involved in a drug deal. They put a package in her stomach but as she is at the place where they need to get it out, something goes wrong and the package starts leaking. Soon enough Lucy realizes it is not a normal drug and her brain use increases.
She finds a professor, from who she knows that a human being mostly only uses 10% of the brain, who she tells what is happening.
But what happens when Lucy brain usages gets up to the full 100%?

My Opinion:

Lucy is a great thriller movie and really gives you something to be amazed or think about after you walk out of the cinema. Having Scarlett Johansson as Lucy is just a perfect match in the movie as Lucy turns out to be a little more fierce than in the beginning.



I really can recommend this movie to anyone who likes a good action movie (as I liked it and I'm getting more and more picky on good action movies ;) ). It's really low on drama and love, barely in this movie, and it's really refreshing and different from all the other action/thriller movies I've seen.


thanks for reading
till the next