Wednesday 5 August 2015

Meeting Ish Ait Hamou & books

Hiya :)

So recently Ish Ait Hamou has done a book signing tour. Ish is known from the TV-show So You Think You Can Dance, where he is a jury member, he's a well known hip hop choreographer  and he has worked for Adidas in Germany. He's a polite, kind man and looks even more sympathetic than on TV. After signing the books I bought, he was also so kind to take a picture with me.


His first book was published in 2014 and is called  'Hard Hart(hard heart) and when I started the book I found it a bit weird. But when I kept reading I came to the point I couldn't put the book away. I've read it on the train, the bus, in the car, at lunch break or when I was waiting for someone.


But Ish has a different style of writing than I'm used to and that was, I think, one of the reasons I liked reading the book.

Now the first book is finished, I look forward to read the second book: CécileThe stories don't follow on each other but even if you read the synopsis you can see a sort of pattern in the books.