Monday 30 November 2015

The Body Shop Advent Calendar

Hiya!

So you all know the best season ever is started (and I'm not talking about weather seasons!) No it’s less than a month and then it is finally Christmas!!!!!


So now you clearly know I'm so stocked about Christmas and that I'm one of THE BIGGEST CHRISTMAS FANS EVER! I'm also a great fan of The Body Shop so I bought their Advent Calendar. When I was in the shop and got a sneak peak of what is inside the box I could no longer resist. The box is only back for sale in Belgium since last year, so for everyone looking for a great box to spoil yourself or someone you love, GOLDEN TIP ;)



On to the calendar:



The box this year is a beautiful green colour with white letters and a red ribbon, so Christmassy ^^. When you open the calendar you get the lovely surprise of 24 individual boxes. On each box there is a little quote or spell that sometimes gives away what is inside or is just something to make you utterly happy.


 But a nice extra is when you turn around all the boxes, so that the numbers are facing the back of the box. Then you can read “Feel So Good”. Because that is what this calendar does. All the little things inside make you feel oh so good.


What are you waiting for? Go spoil yourself!

Every week I’ll give an update of what I've found in the boxes for you guys.  (:


Lots of love!