Tuesday 24 June 2014

The Fault In Our Start


The story takes you in to the live of Hazel Grace… with terminal cancer, knowing she would die she only did things to please her parents. When she meets Augustus Waters, the guy whose cancer free for a year, life changes for her. The story takes you away on this romantic journey and makes you think about your life and seriously makes a mess of your emotions.

People who read the book know it’s an emotional rollercoaster and a beautiful love story. Knowing I’ve cried reading the book, and I didn’t finished it (shame on me :o), I didn’t believe it when people who saw the premiere were telling you would cry when seeing this movie. But I need to give them credit because I did cry and almost everyone who was watching too. 
Knowing this is the first movie that made me cry, yes I didn’t cry when seeing titanic, I was blown away about how you can bring those emotions alive on a film screen. The story of Hazel and Augustus made me think about my life and brought up some memories that only made me cry more. I’m going to read the book again and finish it this time.


So if you don’t know what to do this holiday I can highly recommend you to go and watch this amazing movie. Go watch it with some friends or go watch it with your boyfriend who could comfort you. And don’t forget to bring tissues, because you will need them!
(read the book too, you'll love it)

Till the next