Sunday 24 July 2016

DIY Lip Scrub

Hiya!
Ever had that feeling you needed a real good scrub for your lips? 
Well I know I did. 
I'm one of those people that from the moment I drink a glass water less than normally do, my lips get dry and flaky and we girls all know you can't apply lipstick perfectly without good, smooth, soft lips.

So making your own lip scrub like the Lush one isn't hard at all, let's get right to it.

You will need:

- Olive oil or Honey
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Food colouring
- a small container




1. Mix 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil with 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar 
    (if it is too oily add some sugar but be careful because if you add too much the scrub will be too hard for the lips)

2. Now add one or two drop vanilla extract. Add a few drops of food colouring, if you use red don't
use too much as it can stain your lips temporarily so it is better to have a pinkish colour. 

3.To finish put your scrub in a small container. I did mine in a sample container for Lush and it was the perfect size for it.

I prefer to use honey as it is less oily and also really hydrating. To apply it is best to use a cotton or an old toothbrush as the food colouring can stain your finger if is isn't fully absorbed.


I hope you liked it and show me your lip scrubs on social media by @VickyBOffical or the #DIYLipScrub

Love you all