Thursday 16 February 2017

Kiko Louvain

Hiya!

Long time no writing, I had exams so yeah I apologise :)

So during exams I found a few free hours to go and do a little bit of the last sales with a friend.
This was the excellent moment to visit the Kiko, who just came in Louvain last summer I think.


I bought these three things for around 13 euro's in total I think (long live sale).

Kiko Milano High pigment nr. 04

First up is this gorgeous champagne coloured eyeshadow.
It is a wet and dry eyeshadow,
 which makes it easier to choose how pigmented you want it to be.
It's also really pigmented in dry form already which I love,
 because it is still subtle on the eyes

Kiko Milano High pigment nr. 49

Next up is this browner looking one, it is actually a copper/rose gold colour. 
It is also a high pigmented wet and dry eyeshadow 
and it really makes my blue eyes pop
It's also a great combination with the champagne one

Put the champagne one all over the eyelid, 
use the copper one at the outside, blend it nicely 

Kiko Milano Ultra Glossy Stylo 809

Last item is this red lipstick.
It's very glossy when you apply it which gives a nice feeling on the lips.
Testing it on a night out it really stayed on well,
even after a few drinks I didn't need a touch up.
Depending on how light your lip colour is, 
it will turn a little more to the light red side, 
but don't worry it is still a sexy red ;)
I hope you enjoyed, 
love you all